Sunday 3 November 2013

Inktober

Good day everybody!

Last month I took part in a fantastic drawing challenge set by the incredible Jake Parker.
The challenge was to do an ink drawing for everyday of October.
This was such a brilliant exercise for me as it really has helped me pushed my work even more and get used to drawing with ink and watercolour.

I have had an incredible response from people during the whole month and after a bunch of people asking, I decided to set up an Etsy store to sell the original drawings.

Here's a couple of my personal favourites 

 (Sold)

 (Sold)









Currently there are 19 drawings left as 2 have sold and also some sold privately before I even set up the store.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StopmotionBen



If you could have a wee look on the store and maybe pass the link to for me, I would be so very grateful! 

I hope you are all well and have had a fabulous October!!!!

1 comment:

  1. they look great! it's awesome that some of them were sold!

    ReplyDelete